Project Types to Sign Up For:
- General School Volunteer
- Day Field Trip Chaperone
- Day Field Trip Driver
- Overnight Chaperone
- Overnight Chaperone Fingerprints on File
- Overnight Chaperone Driver
- Overnight Chaperone Driver, Fingerprints on File
To be approved as a driver, you must:
- Upload your CA Driver's License (California ONLY)
- Upload your current Insurance Declaration Page (check to make sure it is not past the expiration date).
Insurance Declaration Page MUST show:
- Name of Insurance Company
- Applicant Name as an Insured Driver
- Policy Expiration Date
- Minimum Liability Limits: 100,000, 300,000, 25,000
For a little extra help...
- Step by Step Instructions to apply to the "Be a Mentor," click here OR,
- To begin, click here.
- If you have any questions, please email Athena Tessman.
All driver applicants must be cleared by the CA DMV:
- An applicant who has 2 points/tickets - WILL NOT be cleared per board policy.