Project Types to Sign Up For:
- Level One: General School Volunteers and Day Field Trip Chaperones
- Level Two: Field Trip Drivers
- Level Three: Overnight Chaperones
Changes to the Approval Process:
1. Volunteers at all three levels will now be required to provide Proof of Tuberculosis (TB) clearance every four (4) years
2. Level Three volunteers will now be required to Complete Mandated Reporter traing and Sexual Harrament training every two (2) years
To be approved as a driver, you must:
- Upload your CA Driver's License (California ONLY)
- Upload your current Insurance Declaration Page (check to make sure it is not past the expiration date).
Insurance Declaration Page MUST show:
- Name of Insurance Company
- Applicant Name as an Insured Driver
- Policy Expiration Date
- Minimum Liability Limits: 100,000, 300,000, 25,000
Need to Change Schools, Add a School, or a Volunteer Activity?
- Login to your VMS accountat Be a Mentor
- Select the "My Activities" tab on the left hand side of the screen
- Follow the insructions at the top of the page in the blue box
- If you have any questions, please email Athena Tessman.
All driver applicants must be cleared by the CA DMV:
- An applicant who has 2 points/tickets - WILL NOT be cleared per board policy.